Founded in 2001, ZAP is a leader in SaaS for data management & analytics. They have offices in the USA, Europe, Australia, and South Africa, and a sales partner footprint across more than 80 countries. ZAP Data Hub is used in all industry sectors, from mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organizations. Azure-accredited and a Microsoft Gold Partner, ZAP is also a Tableau Technical Partner, SAP SSP, and SYSPRO ISV. Sage’s SD&A (Sage Data & Analytics) platform is powered by ZAP Data Hub and is the result of a long-standing ISV relationship.
ZAP and ISB Optimus
ISB Optimus has a large and diverse team of data management and analytics specialists who are capable of delivering solution design, ZAP Data Hub implementation, development of reports and dashboards as well as data analysis.
ZAP Data Hub joins a selection of complementary technologies offered by ISB Optimus, which also includes SYSPRO – for which there is a tailored edition of ZAP Data Hub – Flowgear and Automation Anywhere.
In collaboration with ZAP Data Hub and the team at ZAP, we are prepared to walk the entire journey with our clients, from solution deployment all the way through to utilisation of the tools. We are geared to ensure that our clients derive maximum ROI on their investment in ZAP Data Hub, and get the best possible financial reporting and business intelligence from their ERPs as a result.
Why ZAP Data Hub?
- Automate access, integration, and preparation of business data for reporting with zero coding
- Smart data connectors, pre-built data models and analytics for SYSPRO, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, and Salesforce
- Over 100 connectors for other data sources including ERP, CRM, financial systems, HRM, marketing tools, databases, files and more
- Deliver reporting in BI tools including Tableau and Power BI
Benefits of reporting with ZAP Data Hub
- Data modelling with ZAP Data Hub is an intuitive, metadata-driven process using familiar business terminology and drag-and-drop elements, opening up the power and benefits of sophisticated data modelling to non-technical roles in the business such as Analysts and BI end-users.
- Simplify consolidated reporting for complex organisational structures
- Fast reporting for all business functions without the data headaches for the IT department
- Enhanced, cross-functional reporting and analysis in Power BI and Tableau, increasing ROI on BI investment
- Remove inefficient and inaccurate manual processes, the risk of human error and key-man dependencies
- No need for time-consuming, technical and expensive data warehouse projects